- First click on the picture thumbnail,
- Click again on the indermediate view(*) : this will open the high resolution photo in a new window (pop-up window),
- Right click on the high resolution image, this will open contextual menu,
- Select “Save as” (to save wallpaper in your My images directory for example), or select “Set image as wallpaper” (this text can be a little bit different depending on your web browser).
* Note: the intermediate view pictures are in 800×600 pixels resolution, and are not enough detailed for use as desktop wallpaper. Open first the high resolution photo before saving the picture as wallpaper on your computer.
- Close or reduce all windows
- Right-click on the desktop background
- Select Properties
- Select Desktop tab
- Choose your new wallpaper or its display option : strech, adjust, etc